Tuesday, January 26, 2010

LOVE LEAKING AWAY


when i wonder on the square alone

my mind betrayed me and left me far behind in the battle

i have to fight the strong enemy ,lonelines all by myself

my armor has been shaken into pieces

i just have to wave my fists in vain

i used to be a knight fighting valiantly for you with the silver spear you granted to me

but now i am so afraid of touching that weapon

i never know it can hurt me so much

and now nothing can stop the wound from bleeding



the candy that you give me is in my mouth

sweet,i can not sense that

i lie on my back ,tears in my eyes

and some one is coming around

she sings beautiful cradle songs

and caresses me until i am asleep

what i know is only her name it's memory

time produces time kills

when i turn around

you are still there

No comments:

Post a Comment